Baby in the House

As many of you have likely noticed, I have not been posting as often as I did last spring or early summer. I want to write to you and let you know that I haven't dropped off the planet or been commited. Rather, my wife and I recently had a baby girl. She has been a great joy and delight, but also  a responsibility. Taking care of her sucks up much of my attention and time, even when I have several post ideas ready to write.

Rest assured I'm showing my daughter the ways of the city, even if she's only a few months old. She does however seem to enjoy two things - looking up at trees, and taking walks (as in the photo) throughout the city.

My goal is to write at least one post per week. Thanks for all of your interest, questions and support over the past 9 months. If you have any thoughts, questions or comments, do not hesitate to write me at urbanlifesigns@gmail.com.

Sincerely,
Brian Stokle


P.S. Now you know why I have multiple posts on playgrounds. I'm researching them for future play time.

Comments

Popular Posts